Candle names

Alot of times when new candles come out, we call the stores to find out their names and notes and information on them.  We usually are told by a manager or sales associate what the product lines are from what they are told....be it the district managers who tell them, what they themselves come up with or what BBW said they are to be called.

And often the names we are told at the "testing" phase is usually different by the time they hit the stores if they succeed.

I was told the newest line to hit the store was called:

global
destination
and global destination..... haha.

When in fact bath and body works name for them is:

Tour the World with Fragrance Collection.

These are the london calling, new york, new york....etc.

The Christmas 2012 line collections pertty much were given the same names as I was told from the test store with one exception...(I was told the spirits collection was twinkle collection)


Holiday Traditions Collection
Snow Day Collection
White Barn Collection
Spirits of the Season Collection
Forest Collection

Last night when I called to place a second shipping of my favorites,  a manager in a store told me the names of the newest Spring test candles Collections were going to be:

Springtime
Summer
Fresh Picked

to go along with the  Tour the World with fragrance collection and the Eucalyptus Line.

Again...it is what we are told....and not always what the names are set in stone to be..... and I look forward to seeing if and how they may change......but I posted them as they were referenced.