Will America's Sweethearts...be yours?

The newest installment of - additions to the fragrance line-  "America's Sweethearts" is starting to filter in online and should be filtering into stores this weekend if they haven't already.  I did try the try me size of each scent, and for me they are all, okay.....I preferred Daisy Dream girl over the others.....but none truly capture my scent heart.

I saw the bottles styles previewed in the "book" so I knew what each product was going to look like ahead of time....and as I have written time and time again....I am drawn to the marketing and style of it all.  And if something misses that creative mark in me, it's not that easy to get me to part with my money. Call it the Sagittarius in me but that is how I think.   

Well, that and the fact that Forever Red is at the top of my scent list Bath and Body Works wise. 

These seem both in scent and styling to be directed to the younger sect.....teens and tweens....and while I, in no way think 49 is old...I think I seek out different, more mature looking packaging.....

Ha, ha, this coming from the girl with a mickey mouse stamper and two of the seven dwarfs sitting on her desk.  :)

But, I will keep an open mind and go to the store and see in person if these "America's Sweethearts" will be mine....

You should too.
much love.