Coupon buys

Even though the new floorset was Monday, My local store didn't have anything I asked about today that is new and available online.  It happens. I was hoping to shower tonight with some True Blue Raspberry products, but they said they weren't in there yet.  They said they can't sell the new Sweethearts lip gloss yet, nor the hair highlighter.  So it was online ordering time with a 25% off coupon for me.

They did have the new bottle hand sanitizers in the paradise scents and I got a Fine Fragrance Mist in the Daisy Dream Girl for free with the new coupon emailed today.

And they did pull the New Oil Mist off the shelves here too only a few hours after setting those.  But I was able to try the tester and it is a fantastic product.  The sprayer when pressed, did spurt it all over the place so I can see the companies worry about slips, trips and falls.....if that alone was its worry.  I hope like so many other things that  have come out, and got pulled back for one reason or another, these do get adjusted and return to the shelves.  That Pink Chiffon was awesome.