How are you, using your free item coupon?

I have been thinking about what I would want to get using my FREE item coupon offered today to get things that I really could use either for myself or as gifts.

I know when ever there is a free item coupon with a retail value of product worth up to $14.00 everyone thinks fine fragrance mist....but really how much of that can we use?

I mean, if you need it, it's a great product. Plus there may be some other products like True Blue Spa items that you want to try.....

For me though I want different things....so I think candles.... (I am  not sure any of the luminaries are in store yet)  so that preserve jar candle is a great little item to get for free. It burns perfectly....and the pineapple mango is an awesome scent with a great throw for a 6 oz. candle.

You can buy:  up to ten dollars worth of Fresh Picked items
  • natural net tote ($5.00) 
  • strawberry hand cream or pump hand sanitizer ($5.00 each)




Fresh Picked Strawberries Sanitizing Hand Gel - Anti-Bacterial - Bath & Body WorksNatural Woven Net Tote - Bath & Body Works   - Bath & Body WorksFresh Picked Strawberries Hand Cream - Anti-Bacterial - Bath & Body Works




  • and get the preserve jar candle for free. (grab any scent to make a gift set)Strawberry 6 oz. Mason Jar Candle - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works
Easter is coming, those net totes would make the perfect "basket" for your favorite bunnies that can be used all year long for so many things.




Or buy:
  • the new mason jar 12 oz hand soap ($12.00) strawberry or tangerine
  • and get the preserve jar candle for free in any scent.
Save it as a summer hostess twosome gift for all of the picnics you may be invited to.





Some other great items to buy....or get with the coupon.  It depends on the store and what THEY consider as an accessory to use the coupon for that item.  The candle holders are $8.50 and $10.50.  Get the candle free and that's a great gift.....  Well, I'd like it if someone gave it to me.   :)

Tall Ceramic Pedestal 14.5 oz. 3-Wick Candle Pedestal - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body WorksShort Ceramic Pedestal 14.5 oz. 3-Wick Candle Pedestal - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body WorksStrawberry 6 oz. Mason Jar Candle - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works


Don't forget Mothers Day will be here soon too!  Pay attention to the different deals of the day that are being offered and when you go to the store, check out everything that is $14.00 to use that coupon on before it expires on March 2nd.