True Blue Spa Raspberry review

A quick review of the new True Blue Spa Raspberry products that hit the stores this past weekend.

Raspberry Mojito Cream Gel - True Blue® Spa - Bath & Body WorksRaspberry Margarita Body Scrub - True Blue® Spa - Bath & Body Works

When I first saw these available I thought the cream gel was a shower product. It was a nice surprise when I got home and read the label.

I tried both products this morning and must say I smell rather nice. 

The sugar crystal scrub is just that....large sugar crystals in a raspberry scented emollient.  You can feel the crystals exfoliating your skin and as you rinse the product becomes more oily to moisturize your skin.  Keep in mind....this stuff is slippery.  And left a residue in my sink for this demo....so the same will happen in your shower and tub.

Afterwards, my skin felt soft and was lightly scented.  I liked it and will rebuy it.

The Cream Gel is a wonderful product.  A little goes a long way with this and it seemed to absorb into my skin fast without an oily or greasy feeling.  After I used the sugar scrub on my hands, I followed up with the cream gel and it added to the scent and softness.  Then I saw the sink mess and turned on the water to wash away that residue and saw the water repelled from my hands....

Perfect for dry, "I am in the house with the heat on" winter legs.  And summer legs too.  Also a rebuy.