Winter Storm Nemo

Of course, because Bath and Body Works is having Buy 2 get 1 free on EVERYTHING this Saturday, we here in Pennsylvania and up the eastern coast are going to get hammered with WINTER STORM.....Nemo.

I have written about this before....  Why are we naming Winter storms now?  Winter time is usually snow time for those of us who live in areas of, well, snow. We have come to expect it.  They make coats for it and we buy them.  :)

And we have had blizzards before.  Blizzard of '93 was no picnic.  Neither was the Blizzard of '96.

But lately, we are giving all of our storms.....names.  Perhaps to distinguish which one was the worst....? 

Maybe like everything else we mark as special----for a tee shirt?  I survived the blizzard of '93, or '96.

Hmm, I don't know.....a tee shirt with, " blizzard of ...winter storm nemo?"    Or a tee shirt that reads, "I missed the one day sale at BBW for winter storm Nemo."

I'm sorry but all I keep thinking about is that little orange fish. 

I sure hope it doesn't start snowing little orange fish.