Fresh Picked Candle Line:
FRESH PICKED COLLECTION" WILL HIT STORES ON MARCH 4TH
possibly next week in my stores.
- no. 1 pineapple mango--tantalizing tropical pineapple is the perfect partner for luscious mango in a fragrance rounded our by a hint of warm vanilla.
- no. 2 market peach--fresh from the stand peaches strike a juicy note in a blend of vanilla featuring hints of citrus and raspberry.
- no. 3 first bloom--this fragrant blend of peony, apple blossom and plumeria captures the essence of the very first blooms of the season
- no. 4 garden bouquet--the prettiest flowers from your local farmers garden. hyacinth, white rose, lily and jasmine turn this fragrance into a delicate delight.
- no. 5 lemon mint leaf--freshly cut lemon balm and spearmint leaves give a refreshing lift to a blend of vetiver and citrus.
- no. 6 melon--dewy fresh picked melon is a centerpiece of fragrance that fuses sweet kiwi, delicate mint and watery notes.
- no. 7 the subtly sweet scent of pear becomes even more enticing when blended with fresh spring greens and a touch of vanilla
- no. 8 strawberry--simple and pure sun ripened strawberries are highlightened by mango nectar and soft peach blossoms.
NUMBER 7 could it be PEARS???