Friday Happiness Bella Italy style 4.12.13


4.12.13

Happy Friday! Here we are at the end of the work week and with every click of the mouse we are that much closer to the weekend.  Hopefully wherever you are, this weekend finds you with sunshine and happiness.

Speaking if happiness, have you checked out online yet for today?  I took a moment to browse around all of the Italia and found a few more new things have been added.  Bellini café made it..... which is good.....   Now they just need to get the Pizzeria candle in the line and it will be complete.  I purchased all of the test candles so there are currently none that are making me jump on the two for $22.00 sale.  I am saving my candle funds for the fall candle line launch in about four months.  If I tuck a ten dollar bill away every week from now until they launch, I will be able to snag a good amount of test candles. 

And then the holiday line will be ready not long after.   Oy vey.

I was once the girl who bought at least one of every test that came out...and if I liked the name or notes pre-smelling...I bought two or more...

But I will definitely be using more restraint now candle buying with all of the new changes that have occurred.  Maybe a lot of folks will be.  Time will tell. 

For now though,  I will be trying out the superfruit scrubs and the bronzing shimmer fizzes of the Bella Italia line....while waiting for my Pure Paradise just around the corner.






Bellini Café 14.5 oz. 3-Wick Candle - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body WorksRome Honeysuckle Amore 2 in 1 Superfruit Body Scrub and Wash - Signature Collection - Bath & Body WorksCapri Seaside Citrus 2 in 1 Superfruit Body Scrub and Wash - Signature Collection - Bath & Body WorksCapri Seaside Citrus Bronze Shimmer Fizz Body Mousse - Signature Collection - Bath & Body WorksVenice Dolce Berry Bronze Shimmer Fizz Body Mousse - Signature Collection - Bath & Body WorksVenice Dolce Berry Travel Size Body Care Bundle - Signature Collection - Bath & Body WorksRome Honeysuckle Amore Travel Size Body Care Bundle - Signature Collection - Bath & Body Works