Kringle Candle Company Review: Petals in Water wax potpourri melt 4.26.13

Early yesterday afternoon I began melting this new scent: Petals in Water and let it burn for more than two hours

Definitely floral.  This melt has a very strong throw and the scent carried upstairs in no time with only using two pieces. That is exactly what I want in a melt.

The cold smell of this reminded me of  fabric softener on your clothes.  That perfume - flowery - reminds you of clean scent.   And warmed it was an intense version of that.  I smell the rose in it...and the musk.  I did not notice any fruit to it.  It is a beautiful combination, in increments.  The few hours I had this burning is enough at a time.  It left my house smelling lovely according to my husband....and who doesn't want to hear that.  :)

I would rebuy this and burn it at this time of year.

Happy scenting, and much love.





Free shipping code:   KringleReview63







Petals in WaterWax Potpourri MeltIndividual

$3.00

Width:2 inches
Height:1 inches
Weight:0.08 lbs
SKU:0028-009100

About the Wax Potpourri Melt

New Kringle Wax Potpourri Melts are very easy to use and ultra-fragrant! Mix pieces of Wax Potpourri Melts from different fragrances to create unique aromatic blends.
Step 1. Remove Wax Potpourri cap and pop Melt out of container. Step 2. Break Melt into pieces and place in top bowl of your warmer. Step 3. Light a tea light in base of warmer. The scented wax above will melt and fill the room with fragrance.
View other products for this style »

About our Petals in Water fragrance

Sweetly delicate lilac and rose nuance soar together over a base of fruit and musk. If peace and tranquility had a fragrance, this might well be it.