Mothers Day Tote is on the way!

I am so excited I can't wait to get my hands on it.

I haven't done mother's day things for myself for a few years now.  I try to remember my sisters, sister in law , brothers girl friend ( to a puppy) and a few friends on this day and get them a little something. But me....I usually skip it.

And it is hard, I won't lie....having lost my only child (murdered) and my mother (a few days before mothers day to cancer) and my mother in law ...holidays are awful to say the least.  But you get up and go on with the day and cry later in the shower. 

Friends... the few who stayed around you through it all.... and family, don't really know what to do...or say.  As you can imagine.   So they don't do or say anything.  Which, is worse.

When all of this happened, hubby and I both agreed to not get each other cards or gifts for these occasions. 

But the holidays come regardless ...and the special occasions come... and there are big ta-do's about them and celebrations that are retail gold mines for businesses.... it is part of life.

And if you ever want to heal....you deal.....and push through it...

and buy yourself a damn tote.....

So I did.