CandleBerry Ruby Rum Beach limited edition candle 5.8.13

The package arrived on my porch a few moments ago and I popped open the box to find the two candles inside well wrapped in bubble wrap and the box stuffed with brown paper.

It helps when the candles arrive intact.

As far as the ordering process, I placed my order online last week requesting the 3 day delivery.  That was money spent foolishly.....as it just arrived today. 

I never got an email showing they received my order, nor did they let me know when it was shipped.  I had sent an email out Monday inquiring about my new candle and was later sent the tracking information and I was told it would be coming today.

Not impressed..... but maybe that's because I am accustomed to bath and body works company and kringle candle company procedures.

As for the candle.....
It is a pretty Pink colored candle, which seems fitting since it was released in time for Mothers Day.



Now...about the scent......

Ruby Rum Beach.

I don't know what I was thinking when I read the scent notes and found they were going to be ---

Enjoy the juiciest fruits of summer with this exotic blend of coconut & grapefruit combination! Quantities are limited


Clearly, the grapefruit took over on the cold scent....and not in a good way.  I can smell the sharp bitterness of the grapefruit first.....granted we do want the candles to smell like the scents they are to portray but....hmmm.  This is a bit rancid on a cold scent.

I almost don't even want to burn it, wondering what will be revealed when it get's warm,  but I guess I will give it a try to see what the scent does heated.

The little "cake" thing smells the same....

That is the trouble with buying without smelling....  while some may love acidic citrus scents and food scents....I don't really care for grapefruit....(cold)

$19.99 large jar
$ 6.39  simmering tart
$10.60 shipping
----------------------------$36.98



I am not sure I would order again from this company....