New-- me on YouTube and more new online items 5.8.13

So I placed my order at the test store for the new Summertime Soda candle.....of course they are going back on sale tomorrow for 2 for $22.00..... so I will need to get my slip adjusted when they get here.  They did accept a coupon to save a few dollars, which was nice and helpful.

Oh yes, I did start a YouTube page under this blogs name where I can annoy even more folks.... haha.....now with the sound of my voice.  The link is below.....   Heaven knows what will end up on it...so we are both in for a surprise there. 

I am hoping to see the new pocketbacs in my store with the little cats and dogs on them...I think BBW confirmed they are not knockoffs....  There are even some others:

Paws for Raspberry
Hoot Fruit
Smart cookie
Nerdy Vanilla
Drama Dog Strawberry


I have no comment regarding the drama dog....  okay I do....but I will keep it to myself.  ;)  I heard that these were sold in a NY store.....so hopefully some will crossover to my state.

And here are a few more new tidbits I just found online.....Geesh all day long things are being added that are new.   I already did buy my three Mothers Day totes a few weeks ago, as well as the cosmetic bags with the light pink trim to match....but these new in blue trim are pretty sweet looking.  Too bad for the scent though.  I will check them out in the store to see how dark that blue trim is....But it looks like a perfect summer time.... fourth of July time ... blue.

White capri pants, a lightweight tank and a pair of flip flops...and that wristlet......Perfect shopping attire.


Carried Away Cosmetic Case Trio Gift Set - Signature Collection - Bath & Body WorksCarried Away Shimmering Wristlet Gift Set - Signature Collection - Bath & Body Works






http://www.youtube.com/user/LifeInsidethePage