Monday, Monday..... 5.11.13


The other B&BW store I went to today was the same as yesterdays regarding floor set things coming out:

Nothing new is out...and don't even ask to see it, smell it...or touch it.  ha ha.  I was told that the District Manager laid down the law regarding new things and especially the Summer Boardwalk candle.  Nothing new, until Monday.  And I left without buying a thing.  That doesn't happen often.

I expected to see the store jammed with customers but I was the only one there even though the mall was having a community day with sports mascots and things to do for the kids.  The front of the store had a rolling cart filled with Mothers Day gift giving ideas all wrapped up and ready to go and the air was filled with the scent of the oil burning: Limoncello.  That drew my attention and I walked over to see if it became available...and it wasn't.  Only the Lemon oil.  I have a can of pledge furniture polish and all of those Lemon scent items smell like that.

The metal rack that had the mothers day tote sign still had 8 bags hanging off of it which surprised me.  I missed there being an event for that promo.

I should be getting my Lighthouse wallflowers Monday as well as my candles from the test store.  I was hoping to get them in-store to save a few dollars but I am getting use to ordering what I want...now when I want....and with $1.00 shipping to my house...why not.

The store I went to today also told me they are getting in some exclusive cosmetic bags with the logo embroidered on them in a few different sizes.  I will get a pic and post it ....Monday.

I am hoping more things pop up online today and tonight and I may just place another online order.  I have my list ready....and at the top of it....   Monday.

Here are a few more new things online:





Aloha Waikiki - hulas & hibiscus Wallflowers Fragrance Bulb - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body WorksMalibu Heat Fragrance Fave Clutch - Signature Collection - Bath & Body Works