Bath & Body Works Fall Candles List

June 1, 2013

After a few early morning errands I made my way to a very empty Bath & Body Works store to take a look around to see what, if anything, has come in new.

Of course all of the things for SAS are coming in....the new Aromatherapy products in the old favorites, as well as the 3 wick candle scents that were promised.  I did re-smell the Aromatherapy lotions and shower gels and they do take to you back.  Something I really love about the oldies but goodies.

And sitting on the counter were all of the candles....as well as the new Signature online exclusives I wrote about last week.

So I got to re-smell all of these candle favorites....which they all smell divine...and only two of them had new labels....

  • chocolate chip mint
  • ice cream shop
Both depicting ice cream....the ice cream shop had what looked like sugar cones with ice cream scoops on top and the chocolate chip mint looked like a big blue/green delish scoop of that delectable scent.  I could close my eyes and actually smell ice cream.

I of course smelled all of the others:
  1. salty caramel
  2. kitchen spice
  3. caramel apple
  4. apple crumble
  5. homemade cookie
Photos courtesy of LBD Youtube.  Thank you so much!
 


And wanted SAS now. 

There is no new Summer catalog out now, but my fabulous Manager went and got me a tidbit about the Fall candles.

First, I called the test stores and found out that mid July, as usual, they will have in their new Fall test candles to release...so that is fantastic news for all of us waiting for some new....as I will be calling to get the list like I did last year.  I will not be posting it to the FaceBook fan pages this year, just here to my blogs so stop by to get the list.  I think it makes it easier to find it for you to copy and save it for your own ordering over the phone.....rather than searching through comments.  One stop info here.

And the tidbit-- coming June 29th, the stores are launching a Pumpkin Preview and releasing some pumpkin candles early: Pumpkin Cupcake and Pumpkin Caramel Latte to name a few.  I was sooo excited as she went through the list naming all of them.  Like I wrote earlier this week...I was burning Pumpkin Cupcake and really enjoying it.  Something different than the smell of mangos and coconuts.

They are definitely...as definite as B&BW can be as we all know things change on a moments notice there....but they are definitely doing the  "Summer Chill"  floorset on the 11th....  Still no bottles of the new 3-fer signature items.  This manager didn't even hear of them she said and was disappointed that BBW doesn't inform them like they once did.  And when you think about it, it is pretty bad when the customers are coming in telling them the names of floorsets and new products coming.

Todays purchases were the last Forever Red candle in the store for $20. (which never goes on sale) and I got a free Limoncello 3 wick candle.

And on a different purchase I got the last blue monkey IPhone cover and a free signature shower gel in Rome Honeysuckle Amore.

So now we wait...for all of those things we want....like the very expensive aprons....and candles and online scents to hit those big blue bins..... while visions of fall candles dance around in our heads.