Autumn in America line of hand soaps and pocketbacs

August 5th, 2013

Well the new floorset should be set in stores this morning and I am wondering what more new is going to be out.  On the site I am seeing the name of one of the Hand Soap lines as:

"Autumn in America" 

so I guess that what it should be called now.  I did purchase the six my store had but I see online the others are also now available so here is a peek at those:

AUTUMN IN AMERICA
  • Aspen autumn day
  • Georgia bourbon peach
  • Heartland harvest marmalade
  • Montana mountain air
  • New England autumn bouquet
  • Seattle hazelnut latte
  • Sonoma vineyard berry
  • Vermont sugar maple
  • Washington apple harvest

    Aspen Autumn Day Deep Cleansing Hand Soap - Anti-Bacterial - Bath & Body WorksWashington Apple Harvest Deep Cleansing Hand Soap - Anti-Bacterial - Bath & Body WorksHeartland Harvest Marmalade Deep Cleansing Hand Soap - Anti-Bacterial - Bath & Body WorksMontana Mountain Air Deep Cleansing Hand Soap - Anti-Bacterial - Bath & Body WorksNew England Autumn Bouquet Gentle Foaming Hand Soap - Anti-Bacterial - Bath & Body WorksSeattle Hazelnut Latte Gentle Foaming Hand Soap - Anti-Bacterial - Bath & Body WorksSonoma Vineyard Berries Deep Cleansing Hand Soap - Anti-Bacterial - Bath & Body WorksVermont Sugar Maple Gentle Foaming Hand Soap - Anti-Bacterial - Bath & Body WorksWashington Apple Harvest Deep Cleansing Hand Soap - Anti-Bacterial - Bath & Body Works


    Scent Notes: My thoughts
     
  • Aspen autumn day--->lightly scented with juicy autumn apples and fresh cut birch in crisp Aspen air.   a perfumey apple scent if that makes sense. not a true apple scent.   I did smell this before, so it might be a redo of something I cant put my finger on now.  golden color bottle and pump are nice for the new sleeves. 

  • Georgia bourbon peach---> lightly scented with Georgia peaches drizzled with warm bourbon and maple sugar.     it doesn't smell to me like a fresh cut peach, more like a warmed up with some other scent peach.  I don't drink so I don't know what bourbon smells like to say if that is it or not.  I wouldn't rebuy it, but the bottle color in warm rust is nice.

  • Heartland harvest marmalade--->lightly scented with sweet, delicious orange jam sprinkled with fresh ginger from America's heartland.   a citrusy orangey scent and a touch of spice.  perfect for a kitchen. orange bottle and pump works great with new copper sleeves.

  • Montana mountain air--->lightly scented with fresh Montana pine berries and crisp spearmint leaves warmed by frosted cedar.   I smell the spearmint muted by the cedar ever so slightly. I am not sure what a pine berry smells like but I am not getting that.  kind of smells like a nice fabric softener. pretty teal bottle and pump.

  • New England autumn bouquet--->lightly scented with red New England mums and spiced apple leaves blended with cloves.

  • Seattle hazelnut latte--->lightly scented with Seattle coffee beans roasted with hazelnuts and warm vanilla sugar.

  • Sonoma vineyard berry---> lightly scented with Sonoma Valley blackberries mingled with blossoming blue violets.  a typical dark blackberry scent to me, and I love the purple bottle and pump.

  • Vermont sugar maple--->lightly scented with creamy vanilla folded into rich Vermont sugar maple and topped with caramel

  • Washington apple harvest--->lightly scented with Washington Red McIntosh apples blended with autumn woods.  a diluted down version of apples.  smells pretty. 
  •