Bath and Body Works coated canvas totes

August 18, 2013

I did go shopping at a Bath and Body Works store yesterday and left without a thing..... I know... I know.... what was I thinking.  But today while walking around the mall waiting for the stores to open up I thought I would stop in one more time to check out the candle sale and see what else was new.  Tonight there is a wall set and some new room perfumes are coming out...as well as the fall signatures for the wall.  The lip glosses I was told will not come to this store anyway until September 9th.  Not that I need another lip gloss but you know how it is.... we want to see if the caramel name is caramelly. 

So while I wandered and the manager looked to see what was out and what she could sell me.... (nothing until tomorrow) I found on the bottom shelf of the pocketbac rack these new tote bags.  A_ DORABLE!!!






Back view:




Measuring in at 12" tall x 8.5" wide and 4" deep, these bags are a coated like canvas product and perfect for taking your lunch to work in style for sure.  I love gift bags not only for giving gifts, but for putting those things I use often....such as room sprays....into them on the closet shelf.  They look nice and organized and well hidden as well as the theme of the bag lets me know what is in there.

If I went trick or treating...I would so take this bag.  Haha... Wouldn't it be great to go trick or treating and you would get...at my age now... B&BW products as the treats? 

Wake up Tessie.

Anyway.... I thought when I saw the pic in the catalog that this bag was going to be for some sort of fall giveaway...but even buying them is okay with me.  They are pricey at $8.50 each but I made sure I used a 10/30 coupon and added some hand soaps to save.

Finally, my store got in the three scents of hand soap I was missing and they are all super nice and that maple is love at first smell.

And speaking of Maple....I added in this red maple leaf wallflower to my candle purchase to make it a $30.00 sale to use another of those bounceback 10/30 coupons.



I was glad to see some shoppers in the store today but not to thrilled to see they bought up all of my pumpkin cupcake candles.  I passed on getting them yesterday and they are all gone...and how could they not be.  That scent is delish.  They so need to come out with hand lotion in that.



And a candle in the Vermont maple scent too.

Well that is it for todays new things I bought.  I see there are some new things online I didn't get a chance to write about yet so I best get to that.