Bath and Body Works Large Room Home Fragrance Spray cost

August 5, 2013

Pic to come


The price of the 5.3oz new Home Fragrance Room Sprays is $9.50.

  • $5.50 for the normal 1.5 oz room sprays
  • $9.50 for the new 5.3 oz room sprays

A friend and I were talking about the new size and I totally agree with this thinking, " I think I would rather pay $4 more for almost 5 times the amount. Plus using a coupon takes about 30% off of them. I do also like that the spray is continuous and I know this sounds weird, but having the wider round top makes spray so much easier."
 
I know we all get sticker shock these days with the price increases but with something like this:  3 large cans...$28.50.  Add a 50 cent pocketbac holder.....$30.00.
 
Use a survey  -$10.00= $20.00 for three large room sprays (and a pocketbac holder) makes each spray $6.67 (rounded up).