Creatively Sketching Pocketbacs and Clay....

August 19, 2013

In talking with a friend just now, I was reminded of my creative-ness... haha ya okay.... from last year and some things that I sketched out and then made with clay and shared on the Bath and Body Works Fan facebook page about my ideas for Halloween and holiday pocketbacs. Yes, I know... I am obsessed with little colored pieces of rubber hanging off of my purse.

Going back to May of 2012 is too hard to see if I can find them on their Facebook page so I went to my facebook page to get the pics again.  Some of you may remember seeing my ideas then.  Last year we did get a get a mr and mrs Frankenstein...and this year so far there was a haunted house...and a pumpkin.

I would LOVE to see a Dracula and a Mummy.....   wouldn't you?