Pumpkin and Owl Scentportable and Halloween soap

August 6, 2013

I usually don't get to go to my favorite Bath and Body Works stores during the week but today was an exception so I took full advantage and roamed around the store while the SA adjusted my sales receipts for the 20 hand soaps I bought over the weekend.  It never fails that you buy them when they come out and sure enough...a sale is the next day.

I was looking for the Vermont maple soapVermont Sugar Maple Gentle Foaming Hand Soap - Anti-Bacterial - Bath & Body Works and asked the new SA where it may be.  He said there is no Maple soap, only hand cream.  I smiled, realizing he was new and said, "no, I know there is...I just cant seem to find it as I walked around the tables....and this time he raised his voice up to me and said...No there is not!

I was done with him and I looked over at the manager and asked her and she said it should be on the table there in the front....and mister but-in-ski chimed in, I am telling you there is no maple soap...I SET THE TABLE. 

I turned back around at him and asked...are you saying there is none in the store currently or there is no such thing.  He said back at me... NO SUCH THING. 

Nitwit.

The manager done with all of it went over at the table and pulled the floorset plans and said yes there is such a thing. we must be out of it or none came in yet.  And she turned around and told him Theresa knows more about this stuff than we do at times.

And she took her time refunding and reringing my soaps...which was to their benefit of course because it gave me time to look around and to shop.

Here is the new I saw:  sorry no photos.....

Scentportables:

  • heavy metal shiny owls--two colors, black and pink.  these are really heavy and I think 12.50 each.  At first I thought they were mirrors.
  • another metal round blinged out Pink bling shape and one that looked like animal print
  • the pumpkin plastic
  • the owl on a branch plastic
  • a cupcake plastic
Sweet / Sexy line:

a sparkly bag...two toned sparkly pinks and purples with the travel sizes and lip gloss in each...  $24.50  nice bag

the dual wand/color  lip gloss  $14.50 a tube

travel sized items

polka dot box that opens and inside is two fragrance mists, one of each scent


Gift bags:

adorable fresh picked paper gift bag sacks (no handles) in bright colors...purple, pink and teal with cute printing on...$2.50 each.  I waited to use coupons on a bigger purchase to get these. 


All of the wallflowers we have seen are the only ones out.
All of the pumpkin everything is gone from the store like everyone else said.  When I asked where it went I was told by the charming SA it went away.  haha.

They said they never got in the larger cans of home fragrance spray yet.

I was told their next floorset was September 8th...but I did ask could the Halloween be coming out sooner and I was told with a wink to check back.

There was NO Halloween pre-peek anything table in this store.  All of the pocketbacs were scattered on the wall and the hand soap was at the register.  That's it.

I think these pumpkin scentportables are so pretty all blinged out.  These would make great table place setting holders, basket clip-ons, gift bag add ons.  My summer guy with the snorkel is currently hanging on my cork board looking down at me.  I don't usually put the refill in them as I come to find they really, barely scent a small area so I use those in my drawers and closets and I don't need a holder for that.