Pumpkins and Cranberries ~ Air Wick Style

August 11, 2013

While shopping for a few things today at my local Walmart  store, I came upon a few different displays of air fresheners each offering new Fall Scents.

It would seem lately everyone was going crazy for the Glade brand of products so I thought I would check them out first.  I grabbed a few of the Room sprays from the shelf and then later took a sniff of the candles on the display itself to see what they were like.  The room sprays were priced reasonably at $2.88 a can yet I didn't feel that much of a draw to any of those smells.  The pumpkin candle smelled off to me....so I passed.

The next display was for the AirWick brand automatic air fresheners that you can spray yourself if you like or use in their machine that was provided with a free unit.  I opted to try this brand and left with a cranberry scent and a pumpkin scent.

Both turned out to be quite yummy.  At $4.97 for the kit or the refill, they are priced to try.  I placed the automatic unit on my curio at the front door entrance and I can smell the cranberry scent through the downstairs.  You do have the options to adjust the spray as well as shutting it off.

  • cranberry harvest (cape cod)
  • sweet vanilla and pumpkins  (acaida)
  • fall foliage and spice (zion)
  • mountain woodlands and crisp air (rocky mountains)