Bath and Body Works Holiday 2013 Candle Rings and Candle Holders

October 18, 2013
 
I am so excited to share all of this new with you I can barely hit the keys with my fingers typing it all out.  I love the holidays.  I am one of those people who has the "spirit" of Christmas in her heart all year long and being able to share things, both big and little treasures with friends all year makes my heart happy. But there is something so much more special when I can decorate my home in all things sparkly while winter is busy decorating the world outside my window in a blanket of white.
And it would seem that this year Bath and Body Works is pulling out the stops on getting us ready for
Sparkly.
 
Here are more things new and coming:
 
Candle rings:
holiday house, snow girls, white sparkly mittens, tree and gift.
 
 
Candle holders:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A few different candle lines of candle holders. I think the sparkly snowflakes (small for minis $4.50 and larger for 3 wick $10.50) are for the celebration line of candles. the brushed line ($8.50 and $6.50) will be white barn and the house ($8.50) should be for the holiday traditions.