Bath and Body Works Holiday Traditions 2013 ~ my body care purchases ~

October 16, 2013
Last week I placed an online order for some of the new Holiday Traditions Body care items that were available.  Of course not all of the products were available yet, but I just couldn't resist this adorable new packaging.  The scents are okay...  I am not a huge fan of all of them myself, but I do buy them for gifts too and enjoy the Twisted Peppermint as my treat.
It seemed to be taking forever for a shipped notice and when it didn't show in my email, I called customer service Saturday and I was told they expect a huge volume of shopping this season and have moved to a different facility and that is what was causing the delay and my order should ship out Monday.  Which it did.
I just sprayed the Merry Marshmallow and it does smell like a redo of something but...the more its drying down and mixing with my chemistry I can smell the marshmallow.  It's funny, it does remind me of the marshmallow fireside candle.  It smells okay so far on me.
I used a code and bought five items and got five items for free.  Here is a peek at this cuteness.