Bath and Body Works ~ New online ~ HOLIDAY Hand Soap, Scentportable and more

October 3, 2013
 
A few new things popped online this morning so I thought I would take a few moments to get them written out before getting onto the rest of my busy, busy day. We are getting into the extremely hectic time of year with fall decorating outside and general yard cleanup...plus planning for Christmas/holiday decorating both in and out of the house...gift buying...house fall cleaning/organizing...and life in general...then add in blogging all of the fun and new at Bath and Body Works! And from what we have been seeing starting to come out....its going to be a blast keeping up with it all. I hope you join me on this journey inside the bubbles.
So here are todays newest finds and one from last year so you can compare the wallflower I got to this years new scentportable.