#BBW Insider Product Review : Forever Midnight

November 14, 2013

#BBW Insider Review

Disclaimer:  Please note that I was chosen to be a Bath and Body Works Insider and from time to time I will be sharing a review of the product{s} that Bath and Body Works sends to me for my personal review of. The fact that this item was sent to me free of charge will never influence my thoughts shared of the item as they will be based solely on my experiences of it.

Forever Midnight  Limited Edition  .25oz eau de parfum spray bottle

Size: 2.75" long purple colored glass bottle with a plastic lid

Fragrance Notes:

Key Fragrance Notes:

Top Notes: Plum Nectar, Apple Blossom, Caramelized Pear Mid Notes: Night Blooming Vanilla Orchid, Midnight Jasmine, Gardenia Dry Notes: Caramel Liqueur, Whipped Meringue, Sandalwood   My sampler arrived today November 14th, 2013 in a beautiful packaged mailer:




Upon opening it, I found the semi- oval shaped bottle imprinted with the words Forever Midnight in white lettering.  Beautifully sized packaging for your purse or pocket.  That's an important factor for any fragrance fan...having a purse sized bottle.

The scent:

This sample arrived a bit later than the actual release of the item in store so I was familiar with the product from having tried it in store, but I still tried this.  The actual bottles in store as well as the displays are simply elegant and you know just by seeing them that this is a Luxe fragrance line.  And releasing it during the Holidays makes it a perfect go to gift.

I have tried this on myself as soon as it arrived today and it is still very fragrant hours later with only two small sprays initially.  There is a richness and depth to the scent as the notes mix with my own bodies chemistry. I personally don't pick up much of the floral notes on me but more of the sandalwood and caramel warmth.  This is by no means a light scented fragrance and it is one that will get you noticed.

Final Thoughts:

While this fragrance is not one that I would classify as my usual norm; I do prefer a more clean or light floral scent for my fragrance choices only because they work well on me, this is easily one that you should try to see how the richness of this fragrance works with your own chemistry.  There are tester bottles in store for you to try it and the Limited Edition Eau de Parfum mini bottle is also available in store and online currently for $6.00.