Featured: Truly Mad Plastics ~ Cookie Cutters

November 12, 2013
 
We all know in order to have a beautiful finished item you must first start with exceptional products.

Recently while browsing Facebook and all of my favorite cookie designer pages I stumbled upon a company whose expertise is in making custom cutters for their customers.  And I just had to share this company with you.

When I inquired about their products I learned that 99% of their items are from customer designs, and there is no additional charge for custom orders!!!   Fantastic!

Most of their cutters are $6.00, custom or not, and they are now getting ready for New Year's 2014 cutters with a combined 2014 cutter, champagne bottle, party hat...etc.

There is no better way to personalize your creation than with your own design and
Truly Mad Plastics can help you achieve that. Check them out.

 
 Truly Mad Plastics
 
Please take a moment and visit these links: