Holiday Traditions Lip Gloss set ~ Twisted Peppermint Cocoa, Twisted Peppermint, Twisted Peppermint Marshmallow

November 16, 2013

 
Today I purchased and tried out the Twisted Peppermint Holiday gift set from Bath and Body Works....and WOW!
 
Priced at $18.50 for a set of three, you are really paying for the packaging too. 
 
So, Twisted Peppermint Cocoa.....and my thinking was....WHY IS THIS NOT A EVERYDAY lip gloss.  Fantastic....scent and taste.  I will be buying more of these sets for that alone.
 
Next, Twisted Peppermint.  Oldie and a goodie...everyone knows about that scent and flavor....tingly Peppermint.
 
Last...Oh My Gosh...  Twisted Peppermint Marshmallow.  I opened it with the expectaions of total yumminess.....and and at first I thought....maybe??? marshmallow...but not so much smelling it.  Then I put it on.  The scent changed and the taste and I must say for me..... its a little yucky.  But I am older.... what do I know. It has a very unique taste....odd... I cannot put my finger on it, yet. Cereal like???   Just not so appealing to me.  In my other new sets these will be given to my friends daughters.....they will LOVE it. 
 
These glosses are not that sticky, caught in your hair all of the time glosses.  They feel wonderful on and I find myself tasting the flavor as it is smooth. 
 
I bought this using a 10 off of $30.00 bounceback coupon, and added in a few pocketbac holders, and two $5.00 Winter Candy Apple Lotions that were on sale today.  It made this set cost $12.34 for the three boxed.  $4.11 each.