Michaels Halloween Clearance sale

November 1, 2013

One day after Halloween and everything Halloween themed at Michaels Crafts went to 80% off.  Those large foam pumpkins are a steal now should you want to follow my directions to make your own Minion.  I am going to keep an eye on them and before they are gone, maybe they will go lower.

I didn't have time to go through all of the bins of clearance Halloween but I did stop at one and grabbed some stickers for a friends granddaughter priced at 1.59 and 39 cents.  I also grabbed her some wizard of oz foam stickers for 59 cents.  Fun need not be expensive.




I found these metallic food boxes priced at 79 cents for 6 and they are perfect for my gifts for the B&BW girls.  The metallic colors can still be used for Christmas. I am adding Harry London Chocolates to the box, adding a holiday chapstick and sharing some of the FFM I got as a gift from the APP points.  I will never be able to use all of those up...most aren't my fragrances I use....and I don't plan on exchanging them.


I couldn't pass up this cute yard or planter sign... I love chickens... and reduced down from $14.99, I liked $2.99 much better.