New ~Winter Market Fresh Picked Candles ~ scentportables (purse + lock ) ~ Bath and Body Works

November 26, 2013

We aren't done yet with Bath and Body Works  and new holiday things! There are still more floor sets of new coming in the next few weeks along with Super Saturday and that event purchase with purchase so Santa's of the world with unfinished shopping, don't despair....

Personally, I think I am passing on the Black Friday VIP tote this year.  I sat yesterday looking around the entire site and there isn't anything really I need to make up a $40.00 order, then add into that $20 for the bag and tax and shipping and handling.  The bag isn't fabulous.  It's okay...mind you, just not enough for me to get up and fight the crowds for. 

The next candle sale is scheduled for this weeks holiday ~ turkey day ~ black fri-day and it's the typical 2/$22.  Probably the other reason why (if its true) only certain areas got the 2/$15 candle sale email coupon.  personally I did not see that coupon posted anywhere but I wasn't interested anymore since my buying the four last weekend during the buy 2 get 2 free sale plus mystery discount sale.  I got my candles for $6.00 each and that was good enough for me.

This morning I looked online and tons of new....as expected.  Including Winter Market items....

Here are a few:
Fresh Picked Candles:
  • sugared lemons
  • vanilla latte
  • mulled cider
  • sweet clementine
  • market herb
Scentportable:
  • zebra purse
  • lock and key