Bath & Body Works | SAS purchases | Velvet Sugar

December 31, 2013
 
Here are a few things picked up today at a Bath & Body Works store.  They were adding more items into the 75% off bins and I saw the entire Forever Red Vanilla Rum line of products included.  I laughed as two nuns...yes nuns in habits, were spraying the FRVR on themselves and asking the sales associate  who was posted at the bins how much each item was as of course there are no price tags on the bottles.  She ran to the signs to see and answered their questions and they looked at each other and said, " they stink"....and walked out of the store.
 
Yep, and that's why they are 75% off.
 
I chose a few of the velvet sugar to go with the other velvet sugar items I bought already for Valentine gifts....grabbed some WCA also for gifts and had to add the elephant and pocketbacs to get it to the price for a survey.
The woman I helped out at the 75% off sales bins thanked me at the registers for helping her and told me I should work there. The manager and sa told her I am their official mascot and I told her I like being a customer better...I have more fun.