Bath & Body Works Signature | Trio | SKY AIR SUN

December 31, 2013
 
If you were checking out my Facebook Fan page yesterday you may have noticed that I shared to my page some pictures of the upcoming new Signature scents Trio
 
...SKY AIR and SUN...
 
that were shared in the B&BW SISTAS group by fellow fragrance fan Elizabeth Y.  Thanks to her for sharing this early look.
 
These previews are set to release in a week on January 7th at a price of $6.00 for the trio and a store wide release January 21st.
 
I did get to see the actual bottles yesterday as they are already in stores back rooms....and talked in a store I visited today about what they thought about the scents.  The reaction was a bit mixed.  I was told that they didn't care for the scents overall and that they seemed to be old. And that Pear Blossom seems to remind them of Pearberry.   Very Curious.
 
I can't post the actual pictures yet, but here are the photos shared with some scent notes.  And be sure to check my Facebook page as I sometimes post quick notes that I don't blog about.