Department: Beauty | bareMinerals Lip Gloss, Mascara, eyecolor, blush and Radiance

December 28, 2013
 
While shopping on Ulta.com this past holiday season, they offered  these two bareMinerals mini kits at a great price of $10.00 each.  Since I am a long time bareMinerals user I knew the value and jumped on getting one of each.  I was going to get more for gifts and regretted that I didn't as these products are wonderful.
 
In the LIGHT THINGS UP collection:
 
The full sized mascara is in the shade of BLACK and usually I prefer a black/brown as to not look too harsh at my age.  But this mascara works perfectly in defining my lashes yet not clumping them making them look unnatural.
The eye shadows are both matte and beautiful when applied. I love the neutral color vanilla for my lids on those days I want a non-makeup look.
 
The containers are small but as with all bareMinerals items a little goes a long way.
 
In the GO FOR THE GLOW collection:
 
The BM lip gloss is one of my favorites, even though they are sticky on your lips. This color is called Smooth Talker and it too has a tingle to it.  But I think what I love the most about this is the natural look the color gives on your lips with just a hint of glimmer of pearl.  In my purse on any given day you will find at least two different BM lip glosses.
 
The blush is sort of a raspberry sorbet color on and you use very little.  Blush is not meant to be streaks across your face but more of a hint of color of embarrassment...  A lot of other companies powder blushes seem to have an opaque-ness to them making them look so unnatural on.
The product, all over face radiance is also meant to be applied sparingly to give a luminosity to your face.  It mentions to use it to take years off you your look....so if I start looking five again, you will know why. :)