Featuring: The Bearfoot Baker

December 14, 2013
 
One of the more interesting things I love to do while on Face Book is to visit a lot of different cookie, and baking pages I find....referrals from others I have visited.  And if you read me often you know I love showcasing and featuring these businesses to get the word out of their talent.  I don't do this for any kind of gain, I know what it is like just starting out, or being a small business...and word of mouth is crucial. My only benefit is the enjoyment I get from seeing some of their creations and the information they share that I have implemented in my own day to day baking. Who knew, you can teach an old dog a new trick. :)
 
My current feature is:
 
 
also on Facebook
 
While visiting my cookie cutter newest addiction page, Truly Mad Plastics, I found The Bearfoot Bakers latest shares and tracked them back to their web page where I learned a few neat tips on baking my sugar cookies. 
 
Please take a moment when you can to stop by both their face book page and their website and I would bet they become your favorite place too!
Happy Holidays
 
Gingerbread Cookie Recipe and How to Send a Box of Cheer with a Free Printable Tag via thebearfootbaker.com