Sales, sales....

December 11, 2013

Earlier today, I got a message that Saturday there was going to be a sale on candles at a awesome price of $8.00.  The marketing is done as it usually is....and it's pretty much a go.

That is of course until the information leaks and the sale gets pulled back ....  again.  So I kept quiet.

I read now online on a facebook page that someone mentioned the sale as being the DOD for Friday....

Keeping in mind, I don't make the news, I just report it...we could be looking at a great candle sale in the upcoming days so keep your eyes open.

And don't be surprised to see a great sale on Signature items....Like the best signature deal ever.  Not that I need anything.....but should you.....keep a couple a bucks handy.....We're about to enter the final days of Holiday shopping and I think they are going to be good ones....