The Cookie Pros: TRULY MAD PLASTICS ~ cookie cutter order

December 10, 2013
TRULY MAD PLASTICS order review
I saw this company on Facebook a while ago and quietly read all of the posts they made as well as all of the cookie bakers out there who used their products.
 
Who could not enjoy looking at the talent of all involved?  I contacted them and asked if they would mind my featuring them on my blog for a time as I love to support those just starting out.  They agreed and I have been running a banner at the top of my page ever since.
 
Of course I was curious myself on what the product was like, and after seeing some pretty fantastic shapes coming from this custom design place... I had to place an order.
 
It did arrive pretty quickly I must say for this busy time of year. I have been super busy with birthdays this month and getting ready for the holidays that I didn't get it posted until today.
 
  First class mail in under ten days from date of order to delivery during holiday mail time is awesome.  And upon opening the box I found everything was packaged perfectly.  Bubble wrapped and plastic bagged, these items arrived ready for pressing.
 
A note card for correct washing instructions, a clear invoice with all items marked,  as well as detailed dimensions paperwork for my gingerbread house cup cookie cutter rounded out a perfect order.
 
The product itself is incredible considering how it was made. Just look at those curves on my cookie jar cutter!
 
I have a large collection of different kinds of cookie cutters so its not that I needed more.  But with these incredible custom cutters you are not going to find in any store, this is the place to let the sky be your limit on creatively cutting.
 
With a large tube of sugar cookie mix in the fridge....and new rolling mats (thanks to the Bearfoot Baker for the idea) I am ready to try out my new cutters.
 
Here are the links for TRULY MAD PLASTICS...check them out