Victoria's Secret | REVIEW | Valentines Day Gift accessories cosmetic bags

December 30, 2013
I did check out all of the new cosmetic bags they had in the store that are new for Valentines Day and I loveeeeee them all.  Great colors other than this pink toned...neon green and neon orange....and all have the clear as well as the lip ( to look animal print) like.  They are included in the beauty rush item sale and I would sooo recommend these.  Adorable with big plastic zippers these are the perfect little keepers for change, pills, women products, makeup, lipglosses( my three fit in easily with lots more room) .
 
I tried a pair of panties in the clear pink case and they fit perfect.
{I am a girl who thinks like a girl scout and I do carry a leopard tote in the car trunk at all times with spare change of clothes for hubby and myself.  You never know when your going to need a change of clothes should you spill something on yourself.}
 
I would grab a few of the cosmetics in the beauty rush baskets on sale now and a few of these and tuck them away in a gift drawer for a quick I was thinking of you...get well soon....Happy What-ever kind of gift.  What woman would not feel special getting these?
 
 
December 29, 2013
 
Perfect new little finds on the Victoria's Secrets website.
 
Pink and kiss print coin purse
Part of 2/$15  or 4/20 sale
 
 $32.00
 $18.00
$20.00
 $30.00
 $16.00
 $18.00
$30.00