Bath & Body Works | order #1 |

January 29, 2014
 
My first Bath and Body Works order arrived after placing it only two days ago.  I say first because I think I made three on three different days as the free items offered changed. I am not counting my SKY order with the free hand soap in these newest orders.
The first days order offered me a free kitchen lemon hand soap new formula. I was thinking about what I could get from the clearance section before they are gone as gifts and I grabbed a three wick 'tis the season candle for $10.00.  Using him as my theme, I added in the oil warmer in a ceramic snowman shape and a bottle of the 'tis the season oil. 
 
 I wanted to get a few of the new mini candles in the sweet shop line to go into my new pedestal holders so I grabbed what I felt were more food themed scents.
I saw the bundle set of four foaming hand soaps in the snow day line and being that one of them matched my snowman label perfectly and would look great wrapped together, I added two sets.  I could have bought a bunch at the price of $5.50 for four but I didn't want to be greedy.
Now my next orders are also of clearance things I can add to the snowman basket and they should be here tomorrow and possibly Friday.