Department: beauty | KARDASHIAN beauty | Touch Tones Eye Color Set

January 7, 2014
 
I just received these in my Ulta Cosmetics order and wanted to share.
 
KARDASHIAN Beauty | Touch Tones Gradient Eye color set in Mirage and Silhouette.
 
Kardashian Beauty Touch Tones Gradient Eyeshadow is an eye color kit you will use with great frequency since it transmits mega-style options. This Eye Kit includes a stripe of separated, but blendable eyeshadows in three colors and a highlighter. Select the color tones you like and decide what tone you want simply by your application technique. Every tone coordinates, so there are no wrong decisions to worry about! Long lasting, buildable formulas mean Touch Tones don't require touch ups!
 
So far these are very long wearing. I am going to try them again tomorrow but for the price of $9.99 each ( ulta sale currently after I got mine,  buy one get one half off) the price wasn't too bad to try something new.  I really love the blue set so far.