Department: Beauty | Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush | Baby Lips

January 13, 2014
 
I had to run into CVS today for a prescription and of course on my way to the counter, I had to check out all of the new on the end caps makeup wise.  I see they are having a sale on Maybelline and L'Oreal that when you spend $15 on those brands you get $5.00 in Extra Rewards Bucks { works like cash at register } so I stopped to see if there was anything appealing.
 
I saw an entire display of Maybelline Baby Lips and since trying Baby Pores, and loving it, I thought this should be my next choice.  Priced at $4.79 a tube I grabbed a tube of the Baby Lips Dr. Rescue and a tube of #25 Pink Punch.
 
Now according to the back of the card, the Dr. Rescue can be used for the pain associated with fever blisters or cold sores.  Neither of the things I have ever suffered with.  But on the Maybelline site, people have given it 3 out of 5 stars and have used it for extremely chapped lips.  I wear lipstick, lip gloss, chap stick....something, all of the time so they usually don't get chapped.
 
I did open it and it's pink in color and does have a eucalyptus soft hardly there scent to it and a very light if any, taste.  It does tingle a bit and felt good on.  The back of this card recommended not using it more than three times a day.
 
The Baby Lips pink punch also has a soft pink color to it and feels wonderful on. I like that the color on looks so natural and sheer without any kind of a taste.  This is a more sheer feel and not sticky or  greasy and much different than chapstick.  Love...love and a definite rebuy. 
 
The Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush was a surprise to me. Priced at $7.79 for a small compact, here I thought it was this powder in a pretty pink color only to open it up and find a soft, puffy pillow like surface that you gently rub your finger over to apply to your cheeks.  The color I bought is #40 Pink Plum and perfect for my lighter skin tone and extremely natural looking on.  I also like that it's buildable color.  I would rebuy this product as well.