Simple & Fun: Crafting 101 | Beaded Sequin Easter Egg Peep & Bunny

January 21, 2104
I was fortunate to have worked for one of the leading crafts companies and I remember going for my interview. The woman said to me first thing that no one was able to pass her test and I was the last candidate of the day and she was hoping I could. Thinking that was rather odd to say, I wondered what she could possibly be doing as a test.
She took me to a table and asked me to name everything on it.
I smiled...did it and got the job.
I mean...who doesn't know what a rocaille bead is? 
 
I am a huge crafter and have been since I was a child. There is something so special about making something yourself . I love to create things and craft kits give us the perfect opportunity to do that.  I do have all of the supplies on hand to do these kinds of projects myself so seeing this adorable set in my latest Herrschners catalog I just had to post about it.  Here is the information to get yours:
 
 
and for $9.99 you can make this set of bunny and chic beaded sequin ornaments. 
 
But don't stop there.  Let them be an inspiration to create other things out of foam eggs, hard plastic eggs even regular eggs.  Add felt and wiggle eyes and the sky is the limit.
Happy creating!