Department: Beauty | Elizabeth Arden | Spring Gift with Purchase

March 8, 2014
 
 After a wonderful consultation in a Bon-ton store at the Elizabeth Arden makeup counter I am currently trying their Flawless Finish Sponge on cream makeup and with its purchase I received this beautiful gift bag with incredible products inside.  My beauty consultant was very knowledgeable for my needs and made sure my gift was perfectly suited for me.
 
 

Elizabeth Arden Spring Gift With Purchase Details

Receive a FREE 7-piece gift with your $32.50 Elizabeth Arden Purchase. Valid now through Sunday, March 16, 2014.
Limit one per customer. While supplies last. No separately stated value.
Gift includes the following:
  • - Red/Coral polka dot bag with gold inset trim
  • - Eight Hour Cream skin protectant - 1.7 oz.
  • - Ceramide Ultra Lipstick in Pink Bloom - .12 oz.
  • - Beautiful Color Luminous Lip Gloss in Sweet Pink - .13 oz.
  • - UNTOLD Elizabeth Arden eau de parfum - .17 oz.
  • - Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum (7 pieces) & Ceramide Lift and Firm eye cream sunscreen SPF 15 (.17 oz.)