March 3, 2014
First thing this morning I received a text from my friend D letting me know that the Target Beauty Box was now available and she sent me the link to go and check it out. Thank you so much D, you are right it is worth it. For those who have a Target Red Card, your cost is just $5.00. I don't have that credit/debit card but my cost ended up being only $11.06 with shipping.
Here is what I found directly on the Target site:
We’ve rounded up our favorite beauty products (so you stay in-the-know). Try them, tote them, take them with you—we’re sure you’ll love them as much as we do. Find out more about these products and more like them at Target.com/TheLatest.
Beauty Box Includes:
1) TONI&GUY Casual Sea Salt Texturizing Spray (2.5 fl oz): Want beachy hair without hitting the surf? Spray from root to tip for salty, sultry texture and subtle, windswept waves.
2) L’Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara (.22 fl oz): Stretch and lengthen lashes for a fluttery, winged-out look with this unique mascara formula and revolutionary asymmetrical Butterfly Brush.
3) Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo (1.7 oz): Give hair a rejuvenating boost with this paraben and colorant-free formula made with natural tapioca to instantly absorb excess oil with less residue.
4) COVERGIRL Smoochies Sizzle Gloss (.44 fl oz): Pucker up. Sheer color meets sizzling shimmer in a moisturizing formula that’s always stunning, never sticky.
5) Jergens BB Cream Light (2 fl oz): Finally, a multi-tasking beauty cream in a quick-drying formula that goes on sheer and delivers visible results in just 5 days.
From what I have read, if you want one, you better hurry as they sell out fast!