Yankee Candle | Easter | Spring 2014

March 5, 2014

Everywhere you look on the internet, everyone is excited about Yankee Candles new Spring / Easter candles release.

I heard about the Peep brand Marshmallow Chicks candle 2014

Photo: It won't be long now

and I knew about the Bunny Cake, a redo from last year...was coming



 and last September I did a blog  (shown below) that mentioned the White Chocolate Rabbits candle 2014 as well as the other new scents that have come out or are coming.



And in researching if there were any more for Easter I stumbled upon this about a party in one of the Yankee candle stores in Williamsburg VA stores and I see it mentions 15 new spring fragrances.  Hmm.
I guess in a week, we will know the other names I may have missed and what other Easter goodies Yankee Candle has in store for us.




----------------------------------------


Yankee Candle: Spring 2014
September 4, 2014
Yankee candle: Spring 2014
  • black plum blossom
  • blue lavender
  • garden time
  • citrus tango--->
  • margarita time
  • midnight oasis
  • champaca blossom
  • lovely kiku
  • orange splash
  • pink hibiscus
  • sweet apple
  • sweet pink
  • under the palms--->
  • white chocolate bunnies