Bath & Body Works | $5.00 mason | World Gardens | Haul

April 24. 2014
 
 
I did some shopping on Easter Sunday, online, and then again Tuesday online when the World Getaway tote was finally available, and that is set to arrive this morning so I will post a video as well as a blog showing what that looks like in person.
 
Then yesterday, Bath and Body Works offered a free item up to $14.00 value coupon with any $10.00 purchase....and had two sales of the day happening as well. 
 
❥The mason jar candles went on sale for $5.00 and the French Lavender Lotion and Hand soap (luxe) were priced at $8.00.  Of course when I got my pair they were regular price....so I did pass on those...but grabbed a few more mason candles and got the French Lavender and Honey Bubble Bath as my free items.
 
 
When I was shopping in the store, my phone beeped letting me know my first order was delivered.
I picked up the travel size trio in all three of the new scents and four packages of the Dual Wallflowers.  Its not like I need any more wallflowers, but these were a few scents I wanted to have for gifting.
 
 
The mailers I got on Monday had $10 off $30 coupons in them and they don't begin until April 28th so I will be saving those for purchasing that Mothers Day candle with pedestal on May 2nd when it comes out.  It is going to be $15 with a $20 purchase so after using that coupon I can get everything for $25.00.  Huge savings!.
 
 
As soon as UPS gets here, I will get those pictures posted as well.