Bath & Body Works | Review | World Gardens Trio

April 25, 2104
 
 A few reviews from my travel sized purchases:
 
Tokyo Lotus and Apple Blossom
 
Experience the joyful rush of cherry red lotus & Japanese apple blossom, uplifted by crisp mandarin zest & imperial peony petals
 
 
  • Top Notes: Blue Iris, Boysenberry, White Peach, Cherry Red Lotus, Mandarin Zest
  • Mid Notes: White Magnolia, Peony Petals, Japanese Apple Blossom
  • Dry Notes: Sandalwood, Teakwood

  • ❥My first impression of this scent was that of a woody oriental fragrance. There are those fruity floral notes in the beginning but then the dry down goes straight to the sandalwood and it leads me to the woodsy oriental side. For me, this is a cooler weather kind of scent.  It's not a fresh clean summery feel, but I would wear this in the evening going out.
     
     
    London Tulips and Raspberry Tea
     
    Experience the joyful rush of cherry red lotus & Japanese apple blossom, uplifted by crisp mandarin zest & imperial peony petals
     
     
  • Top Notes: Dewy Windsor Apple, Italian Mandarin, Juicy Peach, English Garden Tulips
  • Mid Notes: Amazon Lily, Blackcurrant, Raspberry Tea
  • Dry Notes: Vanilla, White Sandalwood

  •  
    ❥It has been said that this is a redo of Wild Berry Tulips but after trying each on both arms....it's not, in my opinion. And actually, London Tulips and Raspberry Tea smelled out of the bottle and on my skin... is SO much nicer. Definitely a fun, fruity floral scent. This I can wear in the spring summer time and not feel it's too strong.
     
     
    Morocco Orchid and Pink Amber
     
    Lush Morocco orchid, sensual amber & succulent apricot capture the rich warmth of a lively marketplace and glittering desert
     
     
  • Top Notes: Lemon Verbena, Succulent Apricot, Desert Sand Accord, Spiced Fig
  • Mid Notes: Jasmine, Marrakesh Orchid, Turmeric
  • Dry Notes: Creamy Vanilla, Kashmir Wood, Pink Amber

  • ❥I have been wearing this for awhile now and I think I would call this  a soft oriental floral scent. My impression is that of a light floral notes mixing with the mystery of incense.  It is not my typical go to scent, yet it's so wearable I think anyone could.  Again...not a summery feel scent to me...I would use this in colder , sweater weather or for evenings out.
     
     As I always say, fragrance is a very personal thing.  I suggest trying each of these, either in store....or better yet, grab some travel sizes and try them out at home.