Bath & Body Works | Peace Love Joy | "testing"

May 29, 2014

I saw earlier today on Facebook a picture of some new fragrances that are "testing" in a store ( I am not sure where but I can guess maybe Atlanta) and it was a set of three fragrances named...

Peace Love and Joy.

The picture quality of the story board is not very good and the writing is barely readable but you can see some of the photos and what looks like a four piece set.  Fragrance Mist, Shower Gel, Body Lotion and what could be a Triple Moisture Cream.

The size of the cream tube, if that's what it is, looks much shorter than what we are familiar seeing.  I wonder if the TMC bottle is soon to change???

The coloring for the products bottles are:

Green-Peace
Pink-Love,
Red white and Blue-Joy

And they are definitely holiday themed letting me think they are possibly for after the Holiday Season and around the SAS time....remember when the Three Cheers line came out that year...?  Could it be for then?

One of the things I like to do is to see if I can find the art they use either on the product if its a candle photo or on the story board.

So far I have found two from the story board for the scent Peace.  If the picture was better I could easily find the others.  One is a couple kissing for love and the last one for Joy looks like a wedding with a woman smiling...  Maybe I'll get lucky and find those too!