Victoria's Secret | Beach Love | Summer Sun | Secret Oasis Review



I spotted these in stores and online May 17th and did the quick blog post { below } about them and after trying them I thought I would do a quick review.  I am sure you have spotted them also in your Vickies stores but if you haven't you may want to check them out.

When I made my purchase they were on sale {7 for $35.00 }in the store and when I bought 7 the next one was free.  I also had a $10 off of $30 coupon that was mailed to me and soon to expire so I applied that also making these a bit more affordable.

Packaging:  Beautiful summer colors of coral and pink, blue green and yellows.  A definite summer feel and pretty left out.

Scents:  Your typical summer themed scents.  Lighter notes which is what you want this hot time of year and I think my favorite is the Summer Sun after wearing them.  As you can see I grabbed almost the full line of Beach Love  when I smelled it in the store yet on me, of course, it changed.  It's pretty, don't get me wrong...I think I'm drawn more to the Summer Sun notes.

Forms:  I didn't get the lotions in these...Truth be told I have...ahem...enough lotions to smooth out all of the crocodiles in the world...TWICE....so for the great sale price I was getting, I wanted to try the bronzing body lotion and 2 in 1 hair and body oil more.

 


 


Here is how the Bronzing Lotion looks when it first comes out of the tube.  Be careful, it pours out fast.  As you rub it into your skin you can see a soft bronze color (be careful about transfer onto your clothes and CAR SEATS) and fine shimmer glitter.  Again, a light scent...I plan to use this on my legs and arms.  A nice product that was not greasy feeling at all.

 
2 in 1 Hair and Body Oil with Jojoba oil:  As the name implies...oily.  Softly scented too and a little goes a long way.  In the summer if you want you legs to have a nice shine to them...or your hair it is nice...and less is more with this product.
 
  
 
 
And the Fragrance Mist and Shower Gel are as they always are.  These are not strong scents on me at all.  You may find you need to reapply as well.
 
 
 
 
 
------------
 
May 17, 2014
Some new spotted online at Victoria's Secret
 
 
Summer Sun-
Notes: Caribbean guava and pineapple
 
Secret Oasis-
Notes: Tropical mango and rose lily
 
Beach Love-
Notes: Coconut and Hawaiian sugarcane
 
  • fragrance mist
  • sun bronzed body lotion
  • sun buffing body wash
  • 2 in 1 hair and body oil