Bath & Body Works | Fall Test names

June 28, 2014

After a day out shopping I saw a list of fall test scents shared on Cia's Instagram page and in seeing it I wanted to share a few thoughts about it.  I was told a few weeks ago the potential release date of Fall Test Candles to the test stores was July 7th.  Some may get them early, but that is when we should be seeing photos of the candles starting to come online.

Customer Relations told me they will no longer offer test candles through them so we are back to trying to get them with not a lot of test stores around.

Here are the names that were shared so far sorted now by me into what I think the groups may be.

Because I saw and posted the picture of the newest bounce back yesterday I am guessing that these names could be in the new Artisan Market Line

Remember the Fall Preview Picture we saw...there was a coffret of six candles in a box and the box was called Pumpkin Café....so I expect we will see lots of foodie this Fall.
  1. salted caramel corn
  2. sea salt and maple popcorn
  3. banana nutmeg bread pudding
  4. malted pistachio truffle
  5. chestnut glazed croissant
  6. bourbon butterscotch
  7. brown sugar and carrots
  8. cayenne caramel
  9. honeyed nectarine
  10. (Wasabi apple) is a artisan candle name I saw pictured yet not on this list yet
When I posted this week the new pocketbac names of
  • Peach Pecan Cupcake
  • Graham Cracker Marshmallow
I also heard talk that there was a possible BAKERY LINE coming and that we may see a few of the Sixth Street Sweet Shop Candles still around...How awesome and I bet these are part of that thinking.  It will be interesting in seeing if these names get added to the list later.
 
When I read these I thought they reminded me of hand soap names....and will end up with a fancy Welcome Autumn candle line name:
  1. autumn sky
  2. crisp morning air
  3. walk in the woods
  4. autumn night
  5. cranberry harvest
  6. golden autumn citrus
I expect to see an Apple line and Pumpkin Line: of course...and I hope Pumpkin Pecan Waffles shows up.
  1. green apple orchard
  2. weekend apple picking
  3. pumpkin apple
  4. sweet cinnamon pumpkin
These are old favorites:
  1. sweater weather
  2. tailgate
  3. leaves
  4. autumn
  5. flannel
  6. harvest gathering
  7. marshmallow fireside
For Sure Halloween and ahem...about time thank you very much.
  1. toil and trouble
  2. trick or treat
  3. vampire blood

I am wondering if there is an Autumn Drink Line....and its so cool if there would be because not too long ago a friend and I sat talking about what would be great scents and I posted a blog about what we thought up.
  1. cozy vanilla cream
  2. vanilla chai
  3. pear woods cider
  4. warm caramel cider

Again, this is not my list found out by me... but one currently out circulating on Instagram.  Hopefully soon the candles will release and I will get the pictures up and shared and the scents burning for review. I mean it is June.....what's taking so long????