Victoria's Secret | New Fragrances | WILD - LOVE - FLIRT

August 12, 2014
 
While shopping at the mall today I ventured into a Victoria's Secret store to claim my two free mists from the coupons that I received over the weekend, along with my free Eau So Sexy sample.
 
I wasn't sure there was anything new I would want and sure enough there was a new display out:
Named LOVE, WILD, FLIRT these are the current new Limited Edition Fragrances.
 
 
LOVE:
 
 Fall in Tempting Love with this skin-refreshing, limited-edition fragrance mist infused with conditioning aloe vera, exotic fruits and sultry amber.
 
Fragrance type: Flirty Floral
Notes: Coconut fruit & creamy amber
 
WILD:
 
Get Perfectly Wild with this skin-refreshing, limited-edition fragrance mist infused with conditioning aloe vera, sparkling fruits and radiant Orchid bouquet.
 
Fragrance type: Tempting Fruit
Notes: Star fruit & radiant orchid
 
 
FLIRT:
 
Wrap your skin in this skin refreshing, limited-edition fragrance mist infused with conditioning aloe vera, sparkling fruits and flirtatious florals. Be the Ultimate Flirt.
 
Fragrance type: Seductive Warm
Notes: Vanilla flower & sparkling plum
 
 
At the register the lip gloss and other accessories were priced buy 2 get two free and most everything I saw was $10.00 each.
 
There is a new line of glosses out, Shiny Kiss Flavored in these names:
*razzleberry ice, *glitterade, *so jelly, *squeezed. * glampagne, *lemonshine, *guava voom and a few more.
 
 and I grabbed only two; glampagne and raspberry ice, so I can add the mirror and adorable chained key holder/pouch as part of my four. 
 
The mirror and pouch is really pretty in the animal print that will match everything else that is out in animal prints.  You know you do it... check out what other women pull from their purse...why not add a little Me---ow to your bag.