Department:Beauty | Laura Geller | Tuscan Sun Summer Collection | QVC

September 15, 2014
Back in May  I purchased the Laura Geller Tuscan Sun Summer / Fall Collection Bag and cosmetics set that was her value of the day.



 
This 6-piece collection helps create gorgeous skin, perfectly pouty lips, and effortless beauty.

 Receive: (1) 2-oz Spackle Under Make-Up Primer SPF 30;
(1) 0.32-oz Balance-n-Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation;
(1) 0.19-oz Baked Elements Blush in Siena;
(1) 0.06-oz Baked Brulee Highlighter in Honey Lavender;
 (1) 0.09-oz Lip Stain in Tuscan Peach;
(1) Double-Ended Highlighter and Blush Brush; and
(1) Straw Tote Bag. Blush, highlighter, brush, and straw tote imported

Here are the photos of my items I eceived:





 Being a fan of her beauty products I trusted that this was going to be something I would be reaching for all of the time so I made the investment.

It was offered on auto delivery at that time and I did end up on the plan that I would get two other sets of products...one in September and another in January.

The bag arrived and it was okay and the products inside of it were okay as well.  With the rising costs of everything anymore...Beauty products are no exception so I was hoping to lock in on something that I use and that I would love.

You are told during the presentation that the straw tote is a free gift and when you do the math for the items at their retail it is.  I usually share totes I grab with my sisters but I hadn't decided what I was going to do with this one yet.

And during the video presentation at the end, Laura mentioned that the next two free things to come will match the tote.

Yesterdays free item is a rectangle shaped cosmetic bag that matches the tote bag a little.
 








The only thing different is the lip stain and the blush. It would have been better to add in an eye product rather than another highlighter.

Receive: (1) 2-oz Spackle Under Make-Up Primer SPF 30;
(1) 0.32-oz Balance-n-Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation;
(1) 0.19-oz Baked Elements Blush in Sorano;
(1) 0.06-oz Baked Brulee Highlighter in Honey Lavender;
 (1) 0.09-oz Lip Stain in Tuscan Berry;
(1) Double-Ended Highlighter and Blush Brush; and
(1) Zipper Bag. Blush, highlighter, brush, imported




As you can see the straw bag faux leather straps are darker in color and the depth of color of the faux straw cosmetic bag is much lighter...almost as an afterthought.  I do understand the materials of these items are two different products...but when I am told they would be matching pieces...I guess I expected a bit better of a match.

All items are returnable within 30 days....but the TSV was in May and here we are in September more than 30 days out to find the "matching " piece is not so matchy. 

Of course the new cosmetic bag and makeup is returnable...and of course it can be used in ANY bag.
I just wanted to be sure to show these items should anyone be waiting for their "auto delivery" item to ship.