Bath & Body Works | Intrigue & Opulence Sale $15. purchases

October 3, 2014
 
On a quick visit to my B&BW store today I grabbed 15 pocketbacs in both the Cocoa Mint scent and the Ginger Snap scent and used my holiday booklet coupons to get two mason jar candles for free.
 
 
 
I added in three more Intrigue and Opulence candles that are currently on sale for $15.00...and used a survey coupon making them $10.00 each. 
 
 
 
And because I purchased some three wick candles I was given two of these new coupons:
 
Which will let me get something from the new "A Thousand Wishes" fragrance collection for free with a ten dollar purchase.  It is valid on any item up to $14.00 in value.
 
Here are a few new things in store today:
Snow and Slopes
 
 
patina copper sleeves with snowflake $6.50
 

 
Here is the other style of mercury glass pedestal. { first pic }